payment methods we accept.
We accept payments via bank transfer, debit or credit card and Paypal.
Payments with credit and debit card are processed through a secure payment gateway with Stripe, which is SSL encripted and complies with the highest world-level security stantards.
Payments with Paypal are processed through the Paypal secure payment gateway, which is SSL encripted and complies with the highest world-level security stantards.
We don’t have access to your credit card or Paypal accound data at any time, nor we store that data on our servers.
Sometimes, spending some amount at once doesn’t appeal. But splitting payment in instalments instead, makes it sound better. This way you can order the dress of your dreams righ now and pay it conveniently in instalments.
How it works:
- We offer instalment payments on all orders of +200€.
- You can choose to split payment in up to 3 instalments.
- Cost is regular price +10%. So for instance, if your order is normally 600€, total in instalments would be 600€ + 60€ = 660€. If you’d choose three instalments they would be 220€ each. If you’d choose two instalments they would be 330€ each.
How to order and pay in instalments:
- When you go through Checkout, simply choose ‘Instalment payment’ as your payment method.
- On the optional message box, let us know how many instalments you choose to pay in (either 2 or 3).
- Finish checking out normally. You have not paid for your order yet.
- We will send you an invoice for your first instalment that contains a payment link. You can pay it with credit/debit card or Paypal
- We will send you the next invoice(s) on the same day of next(s) months.
Just that simple.
Your order will be on production from the moment you first payment is done, and it will be shipped with your last payment.