This copper cutie was made using the same Silk Lamé as in the fully fringed black Tracey dress, but I happened to find this amazing material also in a vibrant, fiery copper shade.⠀
But that’s not all, I happened to find the EXACT matching fringe shade from an old stock purchase I made. I have not found this exact fringe shade again, none of my suppliers produce it. And the fabric was an end of the bolt too.
Both fabric and fringe sold out looong ago, but here’s the last remaining garment made: the original sample dress.⠀
I’m very tempted to keep this one for me, but I’m offering it at the Sale.
Bust contour: 86.5 cm / 34″
Underbust contour: 72 cm / 28″ 3/8
Underbust height: 12.5 cm / 5″
Waist contour 66 cm / 26″
Hips contour: 102 cm / 40″ 1/8
Lenght: (side): 76 cm / 30″
It has inlays at center back to make it up to 3″ 1/8 bigger on bust and underbust, and up to 2″ 3/8 bigger on waist and hips (if needed).
Aguyé garments are known for their perfect bust shapes and their smooth, flattering lines.
A key feature of this garment and one main reason why our customers love our clothes is its bust shape and construction. We call it ‘Atomic Bust‘ and it is an engineered and constructed inner corselette, with boning and interlinings, which:
- Is totally supportive so you can wear no bra, because it acts like a built-in bra.
- Makes it impossible for your dress to slip down, which give you total comfort and movement freedom (as well as removing the need for constantly pulling up your garment).
- Has a 50s-true shape. If you’d prefer it to have a more modern, rounded shape though, let us know and we’ll make it to suit your taste.
- And it is extremely flattering, as it smoothes your curves and creates beautiful lines. It’ll be you, but better.
By default, this structure goes down to the waist and that’s perfect for most people. If you have a larger cup size, (E cup size or bigger), or if you have a waist measurement of 33″/84cm or larger, though, we recommend that you choose the longer version instead, that goes down to 10cm /4 inches below the waist. You will be more comfortable and it will provide optimum support. We will adapt the amount of boning strips to your particular measurements and shapes. Find more info and add it to your cart here.
You will not need to wear a bra with any of our strapless garments as their built-in corselette structure already acts like a built-in bra. If you’d like to have a bit of extra volume though, you can either wear a padded bra underneath, or you can have push-up pads sewn onto your corselette. If the former, we recommend using an unwired bra so the bra wires and the corselette boning don’t get in each other’s way. If the latter, please add it to your cart here.
Ready to wear.
Our Ready to Wear garments are already made and ready to ship:
- We ship them within 1 day, so you can receive and enjoy them right away. Please view our Shipping guidelines for further details.
- They all have big inlays to make them up to two sizes bigger in most cases. Check the garment’s description for more detailed info.
- Read the garment’s measurements carefully, they are accurate. Check them against those of a garment of yours and get in touch if you have any doubts, we will be pleased to help.
- They are unique: there are not two of the same.
Sustainably Produced, Expertly Crafted.
We use on our garments natural materials whether possible, use paper-based materials on our packaging (no plastics there) and work under fair conditions. And we are slowly but steadily trasitioning towards using organic fabrics on our garments (and we are very excited about it!).
You can order a garment and pay it in up to three installments. More info here.
* Designed and handmade in Arenys de Munt (Barcelona) with ❤ *
Main – Lamé (50% silk, 50% metal), Chainette Fringe (100% rayon)
Lining – (Top) Canvas (80% cotton, 20% polyester)