This special design with ‘hidden’ belt loops is a signature style of Maria Aguyé and based on a 50s design. This is such a cool feature that would look good on a cut of any era, though.
- Authentic in design, fit and materials
- Engineered best fitting patterns
- High-waisted and with Hollywood waist
- Pleated fronts and turn-up bottoms
- Metal zipper and clasp closure
- Thin jets and left back pocket arrow-shaped flap and button, for an authentic look
- Made to your measurements (not just to your size, but exactly to your measurements)
Superior quality, tailor-grade finishings:
- Tailor construction techniques
- Tailor-made jetted pockets (front and back)- these are not cheaper mass-produced pockets. Are stronger than those, and -unlike those- they allow for side seam alterations, so your slacks will stay with you over the years and through all your weight changes
- Over-stitched pockets for more durability
- Linen stays at the crotch
- Slanted bottoms for a better fit
Expertly made, great finishings and same exact patterns and construction as your vintage slacks.
Main – Cadí (55% wool, 45% polyester)
Inner – Pocketing (80% cotton, 20% polyester)
*Note: all flecked materials shown on pictures are sold out (we’re sorry!)
“Cadí” weave fabric: it is the most similar in weight & drape to a 50s rayon gabardine (nowadays almost impossible to find). It is breathable, has a nice hand & movement, is soft and nice on the skin, warm in winter and cool in summer because of the wool, and it is more resistant to wrinkles because of the little polyester in it. Much better behaviour than 100% wool for the same reason, it doesn’t take the knees shape over time like all-wool materials do.
Professional dry cleaning, or either handwash in lukewarm water and mild soap.
You can choose:
We’ve got a really wide range of colours to choose from. If the shade you are looking for is one we don’t currently offer, get in touch and we will do our best to source it for you.
Choose your colour from the drop-down menu and the right picture will show.
- Belt-loops design
It can be either the Classic, Zazoo o Toni styles.
Choose the right listing for your desired belt-loops design, you will find them all here.
It can be 40s (trouser ends about 6-7cm/3″ above your belly button and the legs are wider on their upper part) or 50s (trouser ends 3-4cm/1,5″ above your belly button and legs are not as wide).
If you would rather have your slacks cut differently, let us know abut it before placing your order.
Choose your cut from the drop-down menu, this is how they look:
Sustainably Produced, Expertly Crafted.
Each garment we make is designed and handcrafted in our small studio in Arenys de Munt (Barcelona) exclusively for you when you place your order.
We use on our garments natural materials whether possible, use paper-based materials on our packaging (no plastics there) and work under fair conditions. And we are slowly but steadily trasitioning towards using organic fabrics on our garments (and we are very excited about it!).
All styles we make (except those on the Permanent Collection and the Men’s slacks) are limited edition, which means we make very few units of every style and colour, and once it is sold out, we will not be making it again, ever. If you can’t add it to your cart it means it sold out already.
If you want to secure your Aguyé on our production schedule but don’t want to pay for it now, we offer payment plans. More info here.
* Designed and handmade in Arenys de Munt (Barcelona) with ❤ *