Taking your measurements – man
Garments made to your unique measurements and proportions.
Many thanks for ordering your special garment with us.
If you chose your order to be 100% online (without fittings at the studio), next step is taking your measurements.
For that, you are just at the right place.
*This page better displays horizontally on mobile phones, so we recommend you turn your screen to better view this page.
Some things to consider before you start:
- How long it will take: it depends on the amount of measurements you need for your garment type, but it will most probably be about 15-20 minutes.
- This is not quantum physics, there’s nothing to worry about. Read the instructions and watch the pictures carefully and it all will be ok.
- Taking your own measurements is like cutting one’s hair: you cannot do it yourself. You will need someone to take your measurments on you. Anyone can help: your other half, a friend, your granny of a neighbour. Whoever you have at hand (see point nº2).
- Things you will need: a measuring tape and an (just in case you are measuring yourself) some elastic tape long enough to tie it around your waist.
- Take them wearing just a thin layer of clothes or in your underwear. We do not want any unrealistic bumps or bulk.
- *IMPORTANT*. We need the REAL MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR BODY, so the measuring tape must be FITTED. Not loose, not super tight. Just fitted.
- Likewise, if you are measuring a favourite garment of yours, please take the measurements as close to reality as possible.
If you’ve got any questions during the process and get stucked, contact us and we will gladly help you.
If you ordered your garment via our website and so you have an account, you can log in before you start filling in this form. You will then be able to ‘save your current work as a draft’ at any point and continue with it later on.
We will check the measurements you submit and will get in touch in case they seem wrong or unrealistic. We will not take responsibility for inaccurate measurements provided, so please take your time, read carefully, and if unsure, ask us.
Ready? Let’s go!